Re: [dev] [st] Full screen without menu bar?

From: doug livesey <biot023_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 09:00:01 +0000

I'd have to figure out how to code that patch, first! :)
I totally see the sense in keeping the concerns separated between an
app and a window manager.
However, everything I've tried so far hasn't enabled me to run st in
full-screen mode, so it's looking like the window manager doesn't
enable full screen without the app enabling it.
Thanks for your considered response,
   Doug.