Re: [dev] Some core tools

From: stephen Turner <stephen.n.turner_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 18:37:39 -0500

From a user perspective it has been a treat. I had issues with the GNU
M4 compiling on a embedded musl and PCC system but this M4 compiled
quick and clean. The only potential downside i can think of is it may
not be well maintained. last i checked the website there were no new
releases from when we tweaked the make file. There is another project
called elftoolchain which replaces binutils but i haven't tested it
yet.