Re: [dev] [announce] mle: a small terminal-based text editor

From: <as_AT_php.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 10:54:36 -0400

> WTF. Did you write a program to generate this much? I've seen
> operating systems that ran really well at that line count.

Not sure I follow your q, but yes some of it is codegen (the stdio
scripting part).

My definition of sloc is roughly `cat *.c *.h | wc -l`. Using this
metric on other editors:

vim: 430k
kakoune: 27k
nano: 25k
vis: 22k
mle: 10k
kilo: 1k

Naturally it's not perfect as it counts comments and blank lines etc.
But at least in that sense it is on the small side.

Adam