[dev][all] Migrating build system

From: Aditya Goturu <aditya_AT_sudoforlunch.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 14:46:36 +0530

As we know, the greatest weakness of suckless apps is their dependence on bloated build systems like make.

I tried porting to to gnu autotools, but while it helped, it still needed work.

I am proposing we migrate to visual studio as our build system immediately. We must also start reimplementing some parts in modern languages like C# or Java.

I also propose we stop using this mailing list immediately and move to a better communication platform like Microsoft Exchange and that we replace IRC with slack.

Thanks
Aditya