Re: [dev] [announce] mle: a small terminal-based text editor

From: Cág <ca6c_AT_bitmessage.ch>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:54:29 +0000

S. Gilles wrote:

> I wrote a patch[0] for mg which sort of adds Unicode support a while
> back via wchar_t. Upstream interest was low, as they were just about
> to release 6.0 and I got the impression they'd rather write it
> themselves, but as far as I can tell it works. At the very least,
> it could be used as a guide towards which parts of mg need to be
> ripped out and rewritten.

Do you have a .diff file? I keep Alpine ports locally, so I could've
added it without copying the whole tree.

Does mg in 6.0 support Unicode? For some reason our version is
20140414 and I can't compile 20170401:
-------
fileio.c:104:17: error: 'DEFFILEMODE' undeclared (first use in this function)

fileio.c: In function 'copy':
fileio.c:384:17: error: 'DEFFILEMODE' undeclared (first use in this function)

fileio.c: In function 'make_file_list':
fileio.c:504:25: error: 'MAXNAMLEN' undeclared (first use in this function)
-------

with warnings before.

Thanks

--