[dev] [st] Cannot figure out how to get ibus input to work

From: Jordan Timmerman <skorlir_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 15:36:33 -0500

I'd like to be able to use my pinyin IME input methods in st, but
while after installing and configuring ibus I can input Chinese in
Chrome and libreoffice and other GUI applications, it doesn't seem to
work in st. I know in urxvt you can specify ibus in the configuration
- is there something similar for st? Apologies if I've failed to
adequately rtfm...