Re: Re: [dev] Interesting Web Browser Decoupling Concept

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 17:03:48 +0200

this is stupid. the reason i brought this up is to make clear that
android and linux don't need to be so different, you got it the wrong
way around, i.e. android is doing the right thing: it separates
processes by running them as separate users. the semantic was always
there, but it's something linux retards forgot how to do it seems.

No, android apps suck even more than webapps, and you lack of objectivity.