Re: [dev] [proposal] suckless-nettools

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 18:51:18 +0200

Hi Daniel,

On 6 July 2017 at 18:21, Daniel Hammond <viztheman_AT_theinternetemail.com> wrote:
> https://github.com/rdhammond/suckless-nettools

I guess many people have created similar things, perhaps less generic
ones. Since suspend/resume works pretty well in Linux I didn't come
across the need to hack helper scripts, but just to put the wifi setup
into wpa_supplicant.conf and executing those commands from commandline
(incl. sdhcp).

But it might be useful for people who switch between many networks
frequently or who need to setup things every day.

Did you consider rc? I'm more and more inclined (again) to go back to
9 rc etc. after all.

BR,
Anselm