Re: [dev] [st] Multiple monitors dpi autoswitch

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 10:14:15 +0000

Quoth Amer:
> Wish -- [st] automatically adjusts it's font size for the monitor,
> manually evaluating monitor dpi from queried physical geometry,
> assuming that both monitors placed on equal distance and require similar
> physical size of letters on screen.

Sounds good to me. I imagine that would probably stay as a patch, as
automatic font resizing might not be popular with a lot of people,
but I'd certainly like it, for when I plug my 96 dpi monitor into my
221 dpi laptop.

I'm pretty sure noone has written something similar for st before,
so go, code!