[dev] [dmenu][patch] Updated 'line height' and 'xyw' patches

From: Jonathon Fernyhough <jonathon_AT_manjaro.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:03:14 +0000

Hi!

I've updated these patches for dmenu 4.7 as they're used in one of
Manjaro's Community editions. I didn't think a `git send-email` was
appropriate as these aren't for mainline, and I can't easily find a
contact point for their author.

The updated patches appear to work OK for us but could probably do with
some more scrutiny from someone more familiar with dmenu. Hopefully
these are useful, even if only as a starting point!

https://github.com/manjaro/packages-community/blob/master/dmenu-manjaro/dmenu-4.7-line-height-manjaro.diff
https://github.com/manjaro/packages-community/blob/master/dmenu-manjaro/dmenu-4.7-xyw-manjaro.diff

Best,

Jonathon