Re: [dev] git log query on web server

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 14:47:51 +0200

On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 08:36:35 -0400
Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu> wrote:

Dear Greg,

> This link used to show my contributions to sbase:
> https://git.suckless.org/sbase/log/?qt=author&q=reagle
>
> Now it returns: 404 Not Found
> nginx
>
> Does anyone know whether this is still possible, and if yes what the
> proper syntax is? Thanks.

there was a critical and almost comical security hole[0] found in cgit a
few days ago which was pretty much the straw that broke the camel's
back.

Hiltjo reacted very quickly and kindly spent a few hours to finalize
the switch to stagit, a static git web interface.

For natural reasons, it does not have authorship statistics, and I
honestly personally don't see the reason to have them on the web.

With best regards

Laslo

[0]:https://bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1627

--