Re: [dev][dmenu] Patches unavailable?

From: Jérôme Andrieux <jerome_AT_jardinmagique.info>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:50:55 +0200

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 4:12 PM Vincent Aceto <vincent.aceto_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking to use one of hosted patches for dmenu, but the patch doesn't seem
> to exist? In fact, every patch (for dmenu) that I look for, results in a
> similar error:
> "The requested document at 'http://tools.suckless.org/dmenu/patches/vertfull/dmenu-vertfull-4.6.diff' doesn't exist"

The site generator is drunk.
Maybe clone the "sites" git repo and get your patches.
It may not be a well known fact but the website is actually entirely
browsable as a git repo.

http://git.suckless.org/sites/file/tools.suckless.org/dmenu/patches/dmenu-vertfull-4.6.diff.html
The patch is not stored within the "vertfull". You can also fix this
with a nice commit.