Re: [dev] [dmenu] Segfault upon input

From: Josh Hansen <hansen.joshuaa_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 23:55:29 -0700

I can't say for sure but it seems very likely that is the same issue.
It is occurring in XmbLookupString also and seems to have the same
behavior. Is there a fix in the works? It seems there was a bit of
disagreement as to whether XIM support was worth keeping, and people
weren't sure how to include XIM support without this segfault? I
personally have seen no need for non-ascii inputs but I'd imagine
there are many out there who like to name their scripts etc. using
their non-latin native writing system, which is the vast majority of
languages on this planet. From a international accessibility
perspective it makes perfect sense. Just one person's thoughts. But
the segfault is no fun either.