[dev] Intrest in mailing list

From: Thomas Meulendijks <t.meulendijks_AT_tuta.io>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 08:30:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hey suckless community,

A quick intro about my self,

I'm a 2nd year software engineer and a short time but a big fan of the suckless philosophy.

If any questions I ask seem uneducated it's probably because they are, if so please help me in the right direction.

That being said, I have taken interest in the way this community discusses things via mailing lists and would like to use this type of communication within my school projects.

Looking around a bit I have found that GNU mailman + postfix is a popular solution to set up a mailing list.  A quick look at these programs they felt a bit bloated.

Now is my question, What kind of setup would you recommend and what kind of setup does suckless.org use?

Greetings from a first time writer,

Thomas