Re: [dev] [dwm] background wallpaper redraw

From: Platon Ryzhikov <ihummer63_AT_yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 10:57:05 +0300

If this is default in Ubuntu it is probably handled by nautilus or some else file manager. Therefore, wallpaper is just a window shown only on certain tag.

In my opinion this is not good feature if you use this file manager anywhere except its own environment and it is better to be disabled. Personally, i use bgs[1] for setting wallpaper in dwm

[1]: https://github.com/Gottox/bgs