Re: [dev] [st] Blinking clock in ncmpcpp

From: Antenore Gatta <antenore_AT_simbiosi.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 15:35:11 +0200

On 7/5/19 1:13 PM, Miekiv wrote:
> [...]

I've tried to reproduce the problem and for me it's more a refresh issue
in st, it happens to me also when, with ranger, I try to preview images.

In fact, for me, it's not a blinking but a flashing behavior (sorry I
know they are synonyms).

Can you confirm?

If it's the case I don't know how to help either.