[dev] software lists

From: LM <lmemsm_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:14:01 -0400

Any suggestions for other good software lists for locating
well-designed software similar to the list at
https://suckless.org/rocks/

So far, I've only been able to find the following (and I dug up many
of the alternatives mentioned in the musl list when I still had access
to update the wiki):

https://wiki.musl-libc.org/alternatives.html

http://bashismal.blogspot.com/2011/10/unbloated-resources-in-c.html
http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=72359

https://kmandla.wordpress.com/software/

https://github.com/xxzozaxx/guides/blob/master/ALTERNATIVES.md

Would be very interested in finding other well-designed, minimal
and/or lightweight programs and libraries. Other suggestions for good
lists or forums discussing the topic and recommending software
alternatives would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Laura
http://lmemsm.dreamwidth.org