Re: [dev] [st] monospace rendering gaps

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 21:40:34 -0800

On Sat, Dec 07, 2019 at 03:50:09AM +0000, sylvain.bertrand_AT_gmail.com wrote:
> I did fool around with your patch and the dejavu font: when I forced the
> pixel size I got those gaps. Not to mention the anti-aliasing seems to be
> involved.

I don't understand how it would be possible to have the gaps if you're
forcing the sizes. Could you post a screenshot? Also, are you certain
your changes are going into effect? You could test it by setting the
bounding boxes to something ridiculously small like 0.5 for ch/cwscale
or something like 6 pixels if you're using absolute values.

Eric