[dev] [dwm] TCL application main window lowered when closing child dialog

From: stefan schippers <stefan.schippers_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 18:27:25 +0100

Hi dwm devs,

I have created a sample tcl test file (attached) that replicates a problem
i see on a bigger Tcl+C application.

When launched (wish test.tcl) it creates a main window with a 'Open dialog' button,
clicking the button brings up a dialog window.
When the dialog is closed (Close button) the main window may get lowered and
obscured by other overlapping windows. All this happens in floating mode (><>).
This is annoying as i have to raise again the main window.

I don't know is this is a tcl suckiness or a dwm issue. I don't see this
on any other window manager.

added also a very short video showing the issue.

Thank you
Stefan