Re: [dev] Scrollback utility for use with st

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 13:27:21 +0200

On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 11:43:29 +0200
Hadrien Lacour <hadrien.lacour_AT_posteo.net> wrote:

Dear Hadrien,

> If what you said is true about having to reimplement a terminal
> emulator in the scrollback utility, it completely makes sense to
> integrate it.

I'm definitely not an expert in terminal emulators (Roberto, Hiltjo and
Christoph are), but the case is pretty clear to me when I look at
scroll[0], which Jan and Jochen are working on right now.
If you look at scroll.c, you can see that the tool deals pretty
intensely with escape codes.

With best regards

Laslo