Re: [dev] st mouse binding with scroll

From: Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 06:50:09 -0400

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, at 06:46, Greg Reagle wrote:
> I don't understand the purpose of mshortcuts. It doesn't seem to work.

Actually, I do understand it, and it doesn't work because I commented it out. Sorry--it's early in the morning and I just woke up. mshortcuts works fine, but I haven't been able to think of something useful to do with it.

--
Contact me:  I am available on SIP, Matrix/Riot, and Jami.  Just ask for my address.