Re: [dev] tlsrp: a simple TLS reverse proxy

From: Nihal Jere <nihal_AT_nihaljere.xyz>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 22:02:37 -0500

> I don't think it's worth adding a dependency on libbsd
> over such a simple function, and memccpy is POSIX (XSI) and accepted
> for C2x.

I agree. It's been a few months, but I think I thought that strlcpy was
the cleanest way to go about this.

> - It might be useful to have separate options for the hostname to
> listen on and the hostname to connect to.

I agree, will implement in the near future.

> - I think the way to include the libtls header is #include <tls.h>.
> Some systems (including OpenBSD) don't install it in
> /usr/include/libressl, and the .pc file should add the appropriate
> include directory.

My distro requires OpenSSL, so it probably puts LibreSSL there to avoid
conflicts. But #include <tls.h> works just fine and is more portable.

Thanks for the feedback!

Nihal Jere