[dev] [st] Undeleted parts of characters

From: Filip <filip_AT_flilp.xyz>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 15:43:59 +0100

Hello,
I do not know why but for some reason very long characters like "|" "/"
"\" "å" etc does not get fully deleted in terminal. Instead they leave
annoying dots at the top; the absolute top of the characters remain.
This is annoying because unless I either move the window (using dwm) or
scroll (in vim), the traces of these characters remain and eventually
there are a bunch of dots all over.

Please help me, this is really unbearable in vim especially.

//F