[dev] Programs that rock

From: Kyryl Melekhin <k.melekhin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 14:16:19 +0000

Hello suckless community, in the past few month's I have been
working on 2 programs (mostly for myself, because everything else
really sucks) and I believe that they have come to the point of
being ready for production.
Therefore I request you to update the "rocks" page on suckless.org.

Onscreen keyboard alternative (xkeyboard):
https://github.com/kyx0r/xkeyboard.git

Text editor (neatvi):
https://github.com/kyx0r/neatvi.git

Both of these programs are written in C99 with
minimal dependencies in a suckless way. They are
easy to hack on and do the prominent customizations
in source code! So I want people to know about them
the more alternatives the better.

Regards,
Kyryl.