Re: [dev] st: enlarge font

From: Jeremy <jer_AT_jer.cx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 19:05:52 -0700

On 03/22/21 03:15PM, Sebastian LaVine wrote:

> The Suckless community is international, and many of course do not speak
> English -- in particular American English -- as a primary language. But as
> an American, the word used in that email address is beyond vulgar, and
> extremely -- uniquely -- offensive. I agree with Wesley that that email
> address should be removed from the list.

As an American myself, if you're going to make an appeal to American
sensibilities, I believe removing someone from the mailing list on the
basis of skin tone would be considered offensive.

Personally, I don't care much either way & I know you(and Wesley) probably
have good intentions - just wanted to offer my input as an American.