Re: [dev] Sxmo presentation at AlpineConf (Sat May 15, 14:30 UTC)

From: Daniel Littlewood <danielittlewood_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 19:18:05 +0100

It was earlier today, the recording on youtube is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOW6APA4sTY&ab_channel=proycon

Really interesting presentation! I've been wondering for a long time
whether a little creativity could make terminal apps more functional
on mobile. If I can figure out how to make a reliable backup of my
android phone, I'll be trying it later tonight.

all the best,
Dan