Re: [dev] Whether a css selector applies to given html surf code

From: Sagar Acharya <sagaracharya_AT_tutanota.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:35:01 +0200 (CEST)

I assume you mean writing css straight into html file itself. Kamitkami is not meant for css that we write. One can use if one uses 1 single style file which turns gigantic when used across many html files.
It's meant for using css frameworks like cirrus. I use cirrus by stanley lim and it's gigantic. I don't want most elements in the css which I include.
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://designman.org

Oct 26, 2021, 04:56 by nrk_AT_disroot.org: