Re: [dev] diff and patch

From: LM <lmemsm_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 11:40:33 -0500

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 7:53 AM Mattias Andrée <maandree_AT_kth.se> wrote:
> I don't have diff(1) readily available, but you
> should be able to find it on the mailing list.

Was this the latest or is there a later version:
https://lists.suckless.org/dev/1602/28395.html

Nicely done on the diff implementation. The code is much more concise
than BSD diff and the results for a unified diff are almost exactly
the same in the examples I tested. Results for GNU diff varied but it
uses a different algorithm (Myers instead of longest common
subsequence).