[dev] LBRY Mirror of Conference Videos and are There Other Logos?

From: Jeffrey Picard <jeff_AT_jeffreypicard.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 18:57:30 -0500

Hey guys,

In response to a thread on this list a month or so back I uploaded all the slcon videos I could find to Odysee.com here https://odysee.com/_AT_slcon-mirror:6 you may have seen the subreddit post about, got 13 upvotes *doing numbers meme*. Anyways I just wanted to make you all aware of through this channel that it is there now, and I was wondering if there are any other official images or logos that I could use for the Odysee page. I resized the svg to 1:1 for the pfp, but there’s still a background image that can be uploaded.

Best,
Jeff