Re: [dev] dwm oddity

From: NRK <nrk_AT_disroot.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 12:30:18 +0600

On Sun, Apr 03, 2022 at 03:10:48PM -0700, Greg Minshall wrote:
> likely, the heel of my palm is making some (light?) contact with the
> touch pad.

Hi Greg,

You could probably try the "focusonclick" patch[0] to confirm your
suspicion. I personally use it because I find that feature annoying.

But on monocle layout, I don't think it should be possible for the mouse
cursor to change focus. So your problem is probably related to some
patch you're using. Try using vanilla dwm without any patches and see if
you still run into the issue.

[0]: https://dwm.suckless.org/patches/focusonclick/

- NRK