Re: [dev] POSIX Monitoring tools

From: Georg Lehner <jorge_AT_at.anteris.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 19:50:22 +0200

Hi LM,

Monitoring always sucks 8-]

I settled on collectd[1], which ".. has been reported as working on .. AIX".

To "unsuck" it a little bit, I compile from sources and leave out every
plugin I do not need. My sample "./configure" is below, you might want
to leave out even more (chrony, sensors, md).

./configure \
   --prefix=/usr/local \
   --sysconfdir=/etc/collectd \
   --localstatedir=/var \