[dev] [libgrapheme] Some questions about libgrapheme

From: <atrtarget_AT_cock.li>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 21:43:06 -0300

libgrapheme looks really useful, but I still don't get some things from
it. For example, if I need to get back one grapheme, how should I do it
since there's no `grapheme_prev_character_break`? And to get the number
of columns a character takes up, should I convert everything to wchar
and use `wcswidth`? In my case that would be very inefficient :(
Thanks for reading