[dev] [slstatus] updates

From: drkhsh <drkhsh_AT_posteo.me>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 20:05:52 +0000

Hi all,

I started digging through the patches accumulated over the last year and
pushed already some changes.
This is the time for some final polishing / refactoring before a final
first stable (and feature complete) release of slstatus.

To keep slstatus at a reasonable size, I would like to handle it similar
to dwm/st/dmenu/etc. with patches.
I already added a wiki section. Declined patches with useful
functionality from the past and in the future should be added there.

What do you think?

--
drkhsh