[dev] [dwm] view() and toggleview() functions

From: A Farzat <a_AT_farzat.xyz>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 18:28:55 +0900

I am trying to modify dwm so that the tags on all monitors are synced.
Basically something like the [switch all monitor tags
patch](http://dwm.suckless.org/patches/switch_all_monitor_tags/) but
more extreme. It is simple to implement but I wanted to make sure of two
things first:

1- In the view() and toggleview() functions, focus(NULL) is called first
and then arrange(selmon). In the patch however, arrange() is called on
all the monitors before calling focus(NULL). Is that OK, or is there a
significance to the order of calling these functions?

2- In the view() function, there is this line:
```c
selmon->seltags ^= 1; /* toggle sel tagset */
```
What is the purpose of this line? In fact, what is the purpose of having
two tagsets in the first place? From what I see, all the tag
functionality can be achieved using only one tagset.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Farzat