Re: [dev] Simpler WiFi alternatives

From: <fossy_AT_dnmx.org>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 10:20:55 -0400

> On 23/05/11 04:03PM, fossy_AT_dnmx.org wrote:
> <troll message full of swearwords>

How am I a troll, and more importantly: so what if you don't like
swearwords? I
also don't like many things about you, for example you being a little
worthless
snowflake.

Sweardwords is literally just a list of words that are taboo-ed by the
majority.
I see no valid reason for me to stop swearing, unless this is like
Facebook or
some shit, otherwise get the fuck off, or ignore me.

> This list needs moderation ASAP, otherwise it risks turning into another
Reddit (which, for those who might not know, is a veritable cesspool).

Moderation is literally why Reddit sucks ;).
I said I was horny as a child, and I got banned for 'sexualizing children'.
If you think that is a valid reason, then you are seriously mentally demented
and a banana has higher IQ than you.

Because of people like you YouTube is the way it is.. or at least for
people like you* ;)
If you think that YouTube is all nice and cool and "wow so for me", then
you need to stop wasting my time and go consoome ShitTube until you die,
censorship addict!