Re: [dev] Simpler WiFi alternatives

From: <fossy_AT_dnmx.org>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 13:14:32 -0400

> am not one of them (I have a banana IQ), but assume whoever is choose to
work
> with people not insulting them.

You're damn right about the banana IQ part.

Snowflake attitudes leads to censorship which leads to unfairness, anger,
rage,
and ultimately, among other things: shootings on wrong people, because
there's
like 0.00000001% of places ont he internet where one can truly say whatever
they want, without being abused.
I've been abused however you can imagine, and I am fucking sick of it.

You don't want me and my freedom of speech? Goodbye (me getting banned on the
mailing list), and I'll start my own thing, separately.

Swearing and insulting/offending people and collaborating together with other
developers can be done; it's done so with I2Pd.
Orignal seems to work every.fucking.day. on I2Pd and even has time to
answer to
insults and trolls.
Swear-words and the norm there, if you were to come in-ther, you'd be
swearing
with your nice-talk.

I am not your mother, and you aren't mine, no reason to be nice and
"respective".

If a bunch wants to get shit done, they'll get shit done, and not whine
and cry
over a tiny insignificant insult.

Grow the fuck up, together with the rest of the internet addicts.

I don't care what happens afterwards on the mailing list, I did my part of
advocating freedom of speech among other things, and I.am.fucking.proud.
of it.