Re: [dev] Simpler WiFi alternatives

From: Yan Doroshenko <yan1994doroshenko_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 22:10:31 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'd like to take a moment and thank everyone for an extremely polite,
respectful and to the point discussion regarding the topic at hand. I
was immensely pleased to have witnessed such a splendid display of a
real community spirit as well as an immense level of professionalism. No
doubt everyone involved is absolutely content with himself as well as
his actions and would have no doubt conducted the same way were it a
face to face discussion.

Regards,

Yan