[dev] running a shortlink provider

From: Spenser Truex <truex_AT_equwal.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 00:47:20 -0300

Hello,

My internet friends and I have been wanting a shortlinks provider. How
can I do this in a suckless way? I'd like to be able to host the
shortlinks provider and easily let my friends point their own domains at
my VPS.

I used to just upload a HTML file with a redirect to the desired
location in my webserver root. This doesn't work for a shared service
though.

There are a lot of bloated projects that I've found. Any suggestions?

--
CAEE B377 FC82 BAF9 102C  D22F C5CE D003 1AA8 E281
Spenser Truex        https://equwal.com