[dwm] dwm-0.4

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:53:34 +0200

Hi there,

   I created http://10kloc.org/download/dwm-0.4.tar.gz, which
contains some polishing of yesterday's release, in particular:
- The rule matching mechanism is regexp based now (that allows
                to define

static Rule rule[] = {
        { "Firefox.*", { [Twww] = "www" }, False },
        { "Gimp.*", { 0 }, True},
};

now...

I also removed the differentiation between floating/managed
rectangles in Client, because above mechanism works quite well
for broken apps like gimp, and everything is more predictable.
Also, the random placement of floating clients didn't proved to
be a good idea, that's why it's removed again.

Actually I don't believe there will be much more development in
the dwm area, it feels quite well already.

Regards,