Re: [dwm] configuration

From: Juan Fuentes <juan.j.fuentes_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:59:38 -0400

On 8/1/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 09:30:44AM -0400, Juan Fuentes wrote:
> > That's what I thought, none the less may I suggest a small
> > comment, to avoid the visual shock of the plain "CMDS" on the
> > code?
>
> Sure, if you know a better way, tell me.

Wish I could say I do, but the truth is I don't, but it does make sense, and
I agree with your implementation and intention. Now
that I know what you were going for, it makes sense, it was just a visual
shock when I saw it in the web tree. So I suggest the
comment in the code to avoid people asking and bothering you about it in the
future, thou I may be the only one that hasn't seen
this type of thing done before.

Thanks, for the great software.

Juan Fuentes