Re: [dwm] dwm-0.6

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 17:32:46 +0200

On 8/2/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org> wrote:
> It contains several bugfixes and the described introduction of
> config.h as centralized place for customization. In contrast to
> yesterdays proposal of a CONFIG variable in the make file, I
> changed the mechanism slightly. In README it is described as
> follows:
>
> cp config.default.h config.h
> make clean install

I think this is a good idea for the repo, but not for releases; I
think the default config.h shoud be named, well, config.h in releases,
so that a make clean install suffices for a default setup.

Btw. I see you just changed the mastertile width to 60% in the repo,
cool, I was just about to suggest that :-).

Looks to me that dwm is (apart from some polishing maybe) finished, nice job!

Gr. Sander.