Re: [dwm] code suggestion

From: Chris Hancock <chris_AT_jancock.karoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:47:56 +0000

I normally like click-to-focus, and have been trying to work out how to modify
DWM to do this. This is harder than I thought, as it seems the server makes
an automatic button grab when any mouse buttons are pressed over a client, as
such, DWM wouldn't receive these events. I guess the modification would
entail DWM automatically grabbing buttons for any newly created client
windows.