Re: [dwm] Maxed windows

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 19:13:45 +0200

On 8/3/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org> wrote:
> I'm not sure your expectation would be a feature... I doubt it,
> because it might maximize small popup windows as well to
> screen size, which is mostly not requested.

Maybe, maybe not, but I don't think that's really important. We
discussed adding a third (max) mode about two weeks ago, and you
decided against it, with good reason. max is supposed to be a toggle,
which also gets unset whenever you do something other than interact
with your maxed app. Nice and simple, no need to go back on that
decision now and complicate dwm unnecessarily.

Sander.