Re: [dwm] Closing windows without closing the whole program

From: Bill Puschmann <puschy_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:15:45 -0400

Yup. Same here. Many thanks (and many thanks for the 0.7 release).

The way I look at it (partly directed to other conversations) - is Anselm
wants a tool to solve his problems. We all may want a different tool - or
the tool to work differently, and that's fine. Anselm's just kind enough to
share his app with us... and doesn't need to care if it works exactly how we
think it should. From what I can make out on the DWM homepage/readme....
wmii just spun far away from what he needed. So I'm all in favor of him
doing whatever he wants... because, frankly, I like his ideas.