Re: [dwm] dwm-rpmohn-0.8.diff

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:59:22 -0400

I've realized that I never use the togglemode key to float a single
window. Also, thanks to looking at Julián's patch, I realized that I
don't really need a toggle max mode for the entire view, but I do
sometimes want to look at and swap windows in wide mode. So, I went back
to the plain vanilla dwm (hg tip, with multi-tag viewing) and just put
in a simple togglelayout function and mapped it to MODKEY-o. It changes
the orientation from column split to row split and looks like this:

Standard:
+-------+-----+
| | |
| +-----+
| | |
| +-----+
| | |
| | |
+-------+-----+

Rows:
+-------------+
| |
| |
| |

If I still like this when Anselm puts out v0.9, I'll publish a patch set.
It's _very_ small!
Cheers! -RPM