[dwm] sticky layout and master size patch

From: Julian Romero <julian.romero+dwm_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:40:10 +0200

Hi,
I have a first implementation (ugly but working) of the columns/rows
layout with master resizing shortcuts where everything is tag *sticky*
(for every tag the layout --columns vs. rows -- and the master size
are remembered) If more than one tag is selected the first one (by
index) is choosen to get the sticky values.

If anyone is interested:

hg clone http://hg.mad.mw/dwm-jr

For me this is quite mandatory because I use a different layout and
master/slave size when I browse the web for fun, a different for code
editing plus log tailing plus browser with docs, a different one to
run apps like dia, etc.

Any implementation hint will be welcomed 'cause actual version is just
a proof of concept.

cheers,

--
Julián