Re: [dwm] placement of tags on titles

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:17:32 +0200

On 8/24/06, Stefan Tibus <sjti_AT_gmx.net> wrote:
> because the whole bar looks the same. (Even worse if you have the
> rightmost view selected, even with Anselm's colours.)

That I agree with. The only reason I hadn't brought it up yet is that
I couldn't think of a simple and elegant alternative to the current
situation.

> As long as the foreground colour is different enough from the border
> colour, it's ok, otherwise it doesn't separate from the border and is
> hard to see because there is no pixel of background colour around it.
> (This is not an issue for the selected view in tiled mode, but happens
> for the non-selected tags in float mode.)

True. After trying some different approaches to highlighting, I'm
quite convinced that the box is the way to go, but the current
situation can use some polishing (not sure what though).

Gr. Sander.