Re: [dwm] placement of tags on titles

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:30:58 +0200

On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 01:32:24PM +0200, Stefan Tibus wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:16:09 +0200 "Sander van Dijk" <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 8/25/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org> wrote:
> > > I pushed something different now. Actually I removed the border
> > > color after all, instead there are following colors by default:
> > >
> > > #define SELBGCOLOR>----->-------"#666699"
> > > #define SELFGCOLOR>----->-------"#eeeeee"
> > > #define NORMBGCOLOR>---->-------"#333366"
> > > #define NORMFGCOLOR>---->-------"#cccccc"
> > > #define STATUSBGCOLOR>-->-------"#dddddd"
> > > #define STATUSFGCOLOR>-->-------"#222222"
> > >
> > > This looks: http://wmii.de/shots/dwm-20060825.png
> >
> > Looks pretty sharp! Somehow it looks 'cleaner' without borders. One
> > thing though: I'm afraid (can't test now, not a unix box) that when
> > the rightmost tag is selected for viewing, it'll blend with the
> > selected client's title. Any ideas on how to solve that?
> >
> > Greetings, Sander.
> That's why I like another colour for the title - see picture.

Yet another color destroys the sel/normal differentiation.
Selected objects are highlighted and it is the same highlighting
color for any object which is selected. Unselected objects also
have the same color. Object which are unrelated to any selection
state (status text and mode of the view) use a different color.

Regards,