Re: [dwm] bold in status text

From: Kurt Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:08:49 -0500

On 8/25/06, Marco Squarcina <lavish_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I ask you why do you put conky on a while loop... ?

Each way has advantages. Your way, the CPU averages and network rates
display properly. The main reason I run conky this way is because I
have a couple scripts that modify .conkyrc, and when I put it in a
while loop, I don't have to manually restart anything. The modified
.conkyc will take effect automatically upon the next refresh.

Kurt