[dwm] rules subtlety

From: David Tweed <tweed314_AT_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:28:14 +0000 (GMT)

Just in case anyone else is using the 12 function keys (and thus 12
numeric tags) in their config.h: The tags part of a rule, eg, the "2"
in the default firefox rule is a full regex. (Indeed, it says so above
the code, but it didn't sink in.) Thus with the default config
an opened firefox gets tagged with both 2 and 12.

(It's been a week since I noticed this happening but I've only just
figured out why :-) )

cheers,
dave tweed